Gianluca Tognon is a speaker, consultant and an internationally recognized researcher in the field of food and nutrition.
Out of the thousands of speakers to choose from for your next event, there is only one with the experience, insight, and warmth of Gianluca Tognon.
Presentations That Educate and Inspire Action
Through his dynamic presentations, Gianluca draws on his academic and research experience and excellence to share with audiences those essential elements that comprise his vision of health and nutrition.
Gianluca brings enormous enthusiasm, insight, and energy to his presentations. In the years that he has been a speaker and consultant, he has delivered powerful messages to hundreds of people all over the world, from associations and conferences to fellow academics to nonprofits and community groups.
Diet & health
- Lose excess weight in 3 steps.
- Does it still make sense to talk about the Mediterranean diet?
- The 3E model for a healthier school cafeteria.
- My 3-tier system to improve health and have more fun at your workplace.
- Healthy children who eat healthy.
- Fun games that will make your children healthier.
- 5 lies your nutritionist likes to tell you.
- Diabetes: the new global challenge.
- Osteoporosis: a public health problems (also for men).
Eating for pleasure
- Indulging on Italian cheese;
- 5 mistakes to avoid with Italian food;
- 3 Italian specialties you did not know (plus a nice travel idea).
Gianluca is available for speaking engagements worldwide for companies, associations, public seminars and events, and trainings. To inquire about Gianluca speaking at your next event, please contact Team Gianluca at [email protected].